The SC-407 Enforcer Siren
Police and Law Enforcement Siren is a Full-Feature Siren with Light Control
The SC-407 Enforcer Siren is an affordable 100/200-watt light control siren. The SC-407 Enforcer gets the job done by maximizing the use of oversized, simple to operate controls within a compact unit that provides 140 total amps of light control capacity. This faithful standard received a face lift and some internal updating for 2016 to make it as competitive as the rest of the Carson stable of rugged and reliable sirens.
The SC-407 Enforcer Siren - A Full-Feature Siren with Light Control
The SC-407 Enforcer Siren features a rugged lever/slide switch for primary light and siren control, 4 lighted rockers for auxiliary lights and equipment and 2 oversized rockers and momentary push buttons for siren tone control, separate volume control knobs for Radio and PA volume control and a noise-canceling PA microphone. Plus it features programmable hands free controls like Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) function that enables the driver to cycle through the siren tones with the vehicles horn and Siren Cutout or Park Kill to disable the siren when exiting the vehicle.
Designed to power one or two 100-watt speakers, the SC-407 Enforcer is protected by internal fusing and short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A wiring connector with screw-down terminals for the siren and mounting brackets for the unit and the PA microphone are included. Lead wires extend out the back for light control and power supply. External fusing for light control is required. As with all Carson Sirens products, the Enforcer is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier with 140 total amps of light control
- Lever/slide switch with 20 amps capacity per circuit and 60 amps total capacity
- 4 Illuminated rocker switches with 20 amps capacity per switch and 80 amps total capacity
- On/Off power switch and 4-position rotary switch for Wail, Yelp, Standby and Radio
- 2 Momentary push buttons for Manual / Phaser override and Air Horn override
- PA override with noise-canceling microphone
- Separate Radio and PA volume controls on the face of the unit
- Blue LED backlighting for nighttime visibility
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren control for pursuit and rescue situations
- Siren Cutout disables the siren tone when exiting the vehicle, with momentary option
- Internally fused to protect siren
- DIP switch programmable options
- Detachable plug connector with screwdown terminals for the siren
- 10-16 AWG leads for the lever/slide switch and auxiliary switch light control inputs and outputs
- Mounting bracket for the siren and PA microphone
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty