The SA-441 MagForce Siren
Ambulance Siren, EMS Siren, and EMT Remote Siren is Two Emergency Vehicle Sirens In One
They can't get out of your way fast enough when you come charging through with this monster of a siren. The SA-441 MagForce's independent 2 channel amplifier produces a true 200-watts of output that will blow their doors off. When operating in the dual tone mode, it is like having two sirens in one with two separate tones at once.
The SA-441 MagForce 200-watt full featured siren features a rotary switch for selecting siren tones and radio, a momentary push button for tone override, a master on/off switch, a dual mode switch, a noise-canceling PA microphone and a large PA volume control knob. The remote siren also features LED backlighting and the Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables the driver hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones with the vehicles horn.
The SA-441 MagForce Siren is Two Sirens in One
The features of the siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-441 MagForce Siren is designed to power two 100-watt siren speakers and includes external fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A wiring connector and optional mounting bracket for the PA microphone are included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the MagForce is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- 200-watt electronic 2 channel siren amplifier delivers dual tone capabilities
- Dual mode switch to select between single and dual tone modes
- Single lead connection between the control head and amplifier
- 12 different tone combinations using Wail, Yelp, Manual, Phaser, and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two-Tone siren tone
- Six position rotary switch with a momentary push-button override
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and large PA volume control knob
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- DIP switch programmable
- External fusing
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Wiring connector
- Mounting brackets for the PA microphone
- Control Head: 2-7/8″ H x 6-1/4″ W x 1″ D
- Amplifier: 2-1/8″ H x 8″ W x 6-3/4″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty