The SA-430 Patriot 100/200-watt full featured remote siren is a strong, efficient traffic mover. Its versatility and durability make it ideal for installations where mounting space is limited and consistent performance is a must. The remote siren features a single lead connection from the control head to the amplifier and only protrudes an inch into the mounting space.
The SA-430 Patriot features a rotary switch for selecting siren tones and radio, a momentary push button for tone override, a master on/off switch, a noise-canceling PA microphone and a large PA volume control knob. The remote siren also features LED backlighting and the Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables the driver hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones with the vehicles horn.
The SA-430 Patriot Siren Saves Lives
The features of the siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-430 Patriot Siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt speakers and includes external fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems. A wiring connector and optional mounting bracket for the PA microphone are included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the Patriot is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty.
- 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier
- Single lead connection between the control head and amplifier
- Siren Wail, Yelp, Manual, Phaser, and Air Horn tones with optional European HiLo/Two-Tone siren tone
- Six position rotary switch with a momentary push-button override
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and large PA volume control knob
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) for hands free siren tone control
- DIP switch programmable
- External fusing
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Wiring connector
- Mounting brackets for the PA microphone
- Control Head: 2-7/8″ H x 6-1/4″ W x 1″ D
- Amplifier: 2-1/8″ H x 8″ W x 6-3/4″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty