The SA-400M Classic Mechanical Siren
Police Siren, Ambulance Siren, and Console Mount Emergency Vehicle Siren That is the New Standard of Excellence
The SA-400M Classic Mechanical siren is aptly named. Building on the foundation of the “industry standard” SA-400 Classic, this next generation siren combines the rugged dependability of its predecessor with a classic Mechanical Tone, powerful new Carson “Stutter” Air Horn and distinctive silver look. The result...a premium siren that effectively clears intersections by delivering that “Big Engine” sound that makes drivers instinctively pull over.
Call response time, safety and the reduction of accidents when in route to calls are top priorities for all first responders. With the SA-400M Classic Mechanical, you'll have the peace-of-mind to Run Fast, Sound Big and Arrive Safe!
The SA-400M Classic Mechanical 100/200-watt siren features a rotary switch for selecting siren tones and radio, a momentary push button for the air horn and Manual siren control, a master on/off switch, a noise-cancelling PA microphone and a large PA volume control knob. The siren also features LED backlighting and the Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) function that enables hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones using the vehicle's horn. This is ideal during pursuit or rescue situations.
The SA-400M Classic Mechanical…Classic Style & Modern Innovation
The features of this siren are easily selected at installation using an internal DIP switch. The SA-400M Classic Mechanical siren is designed to power one or two 100-watt siren speakers and includes external fusing, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems and splash-resistant features to protect the circuitry from liquids. A detachable wiring connector and optional mounting brackets for the siren and PA microphone are also included. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-400M Classic Mechanical is backed by a no-hassle 5 year limited warranty.
- 100/200-watt electronic siren amplifier
- Siren Mechanical, Wail, Yelp, Phaser, Manual and “Stutter” Air Horn tones with optional Two Tone
- Six position rotary switch with a momentary push-button override
- Carson Air Horn with replica “Stutter” sound
- PA override with attached noise-canceling microphone and large PA volume control knob
- Detachable microphone (DM)
- LED backlighting
- Horn Ring Cycler (HRC) for hands free siren tone control
- DIP switch programmable
- Externally fused
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Splash-resistant face
- Wiring connector
- Mounting bracket
- 28 volt option also available
- 2-1/2″ H x 6-1/8″ W x 5-3/8″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty